Tuesday, January 14, 2014

10 Reasons to Celebrate 10 Years!

I've been kinda busy lately and didn't get the chance to post this late last year but I wanted to share the love! It's been a fab 10 years and now that I am fulfilling my dream of only doing photography I am very thankful!

Special thanks to the Jones family who were the wonderful people who had faith and asked me to capture their daughters wedding all those years ago! I am forever truly grateful!

I look forward to what 2014 brings and I am full of hope, drive and passion! Woo hoo!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations. It is my 15th anniversary this year and I am planning to book one of the same wedding venues Los Angeles where I got married for the anniversary party. This venue holds a special place in our hearts and I want to cherish all those moments again together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin